With 20 years of experience in the field,
we've got customer satisfaction down to a science!
Thank you for considering Channel Construction Corporation for your project! We're eager to impress you with our beautiful, high quality workmanship — at a price you'll love!
To ensure each individual customer gets the best possible results, we've developed a specific 10-step process for every new project we undertake.
Want to know the details? No problem! Here's how it works:
1. YOU contact us — just call toll-free, or fill out our Quick Quote form online
2. WE respond promptly and schedule a site visit and consultation at a time of your choosing
- WE arrive at your site on time!
- WE listen carefully to your individual needs and situation
- WE take photos, measurements and assess every aspect of your project
- WE discuss any further concerns, issues or suggestions with YOU
3. WE provide you with a FREE ESTIMATE and a detailed project proposal
4. YOU review your FREE ESTIMATE and custom project proposal
- WE work with YOU to iron out any changes, concerns or additional requests
5. YOU approve a finalized project proposal, completion date and price, and submit a payment of 33% of the quoted price
6. WE start your job under the close watch of a highly trained Project Supervisor!
- YOU are kept in the loop as the job progresses with detailed reports
- WE are always available to answer your questions!
7. YOU pay another 33% of quoted price once the project reaches 2/3's completion
8. At completion your project undergoes a close final inspection by our Project Supervisor
- All trash is removed, disposed of properly and recycled if possible
9. WE consult YOU for approval
- Only when YOU are completely satisfied is the project declared COMPLETE!
10. YOU pay the final 34% due within one week of the project's completion
That's pretty much it! Upon the final completion of your project, we'll just ask you to fill out a Final Survey Form. This lets you grade our overall performance — from your first contact with us, to completion of your project. We use the feedback you provide for quality assurance purposes.
And also, please keep in mind, that while we do use this 10-step process as a framework for each job, we understand that every job is unique. We are always available to respond to changes you might want to make. And, if any problems do arise, i.e. material shortages, bad weather, or anything else unexpected, we'll work carefully with you to resolve the issues quickly and as cost effectively as possible!
Ready to get started? Contact us today!
or click the button below
|Office facilities||Single/multi family buildings|
|Restaurants||All type of HVAC, electrical-|
|Night clubs||cal, plumbing work|
|Spa facilities||All type of hitting work,|